Performance by business
55 years old. / Part of Grupo Nutresa since 2006.
- The Business maintained the leadership and the value of the Crem Helado brand, and achieved a 25% growth rate with the pivot brands Polet, Bocatto, Aloha and Drácula.
- Eco-efficiency projects and practices were successfully reinforced, thus achieving reductions regarding 2020 in the usage of energy (-4%) and water (-9%), as well as in waste production (-11%) and GHG emissions (-40%).
- The acquisition of 7.090 freezer units that use environmentally friendly refrigerant agent R290 was completed, thus achieving an approximate reduction of 25% in the energy usage.
- The acquisition of 7.090 freezer units that use environmentally friendly refrigerant agent R290 was completed, thus achieving an approximate reduction of 25% in the energy usage
- 20% of the total sales were innovation-driven sales.
- The nutritional profiles of the portfolio were improved with the formulation of nine ice cream product items and the launch of three innovations focused on nutrition and health.
- Progress was achieved in gender equality by hiring 264 women for job positions usually filled by men.
- Keep strengthening Grupo Nutresa’s adaptive and flexible culture.
- Continue developing ecoefficient technologies and circular economy initiatives to reduce the usage of natural resources.
- Enhancing the Business’s competitiveness and contributing to the Organization’s and its stakeholders’ growth based on intrapreneurship and digital transformation.
- Making progress in the process of entering new categories and geographies that contribute additional layers to the Business.
- Strengthening the efforts related to nutrition to continue delivering clear and accurate information.
- Offering products with improved features in terms of nutrition and health to the consumers.